The information is provided by “Keren Ahvah Meshihit” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Keren Ahvah Meshihit”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Keren Ahvah Meshihit” takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
Use of the Keren Ahvah Meshihit website (the “Site”) and the content contained herein is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Keren Ahvah Meshihit (“KAM”). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
1. You must be 18-years of age to access any materials contained within this Site. You will not permit any person(s) under 18-years of age (21-years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) to have access to any of the materials contained within this Site. Therefore, if you fail to qualify to this Term you must immediately cease using this Site.
2. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by KAM. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and Israel and international laws. KAM expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets”; the overall “look and feel”, processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
3. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming” or “crashing”; or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
4. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to KAM. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site where robot exclusion headers are present, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer™, Netscape Navigator™, Mozilla Firefox™, Safari™ and Opera™. Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
5. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. KAM may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. KAM shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold KAM, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
6. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Country in which KAM resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
7. E-commerce. KAM takes steps to ensure that your credit card details are protected. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
8. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that KAM may charge your credit card for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING KAM WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card you designate during the payment process.
9. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time. KAM shall have the right not to renew products unavailable in stock.
10. Shipping & Delivery. Our products will be shipped by mail through EMS, Eco-post or air-mail. The pricing for the delivery is already calculated in your Shopping-Cart within our Site. Shipping and Delivery prices are not negotiable nor the Shipping and Delivery methods.
11. Delivery Delays. Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. KAM shall have the right not to renew products unavailable in stock (see 9), therefore KAM reserves the right to cancel the delivery in case of a stock outage. Should there be a problem in dispatching your order we will contact you to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time.
12. Lose & Damaged Merchandise. We use the finest packing materials available, and every effort is made to prevent damage. In the event damaged merchandise is received, retain the original shipping carton and contact KAM’s customer service for instructions. Merchandise lost in shipment will be replaced after the shipment has been traced. Upon notification from the carrier of nondelivery will the merchandise be replaced or a refund issued, based on availability of items.
13. Customs and International Duty. Be aware that your order may be subject to local Customs duties and/or local taxes in the country of destination. Please check with your local authority to ascertain applicable rates. Any additional charge must be borne by the recipient.
14. VAT. KAM is a non-profit organization. Therefore, VAT is not applicable on our products. Prices shown in the Site are Final.
15. Returns, Refunds & Exchanges. We will gladly refund the Cost of Merchandise (excluding Shipping/Handling charges), if you are not satisfied with the merchandise, provided the merchandise is returned to us within 4 days of receipt of shipment in original condition. A 5% Restocking Fee will be applicable on returns. Exchanges may also be available on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to delay refunds until credit card or check transactions have cleared the bank.
16. Order Canceling. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error received from its suppliers, KAM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. KAM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, KAM will issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
17. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and KAM regarding the use of the Site.
This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)